Avalon Waterways Unveils 'Your Way' Cruising
In 2020, Avalon Waterways is inviting travelers to chart their own course, at their own pace, before or after their cruise with its NEW "Your Way" program. Utilizing sister companies – Monograms and Globus – Avalon Waterways is making it easier than ever before for cruisers to customize their European river cruise vacation, from start to finish.
In 2020, using Avalon's YourWay options, travelers can book their cruise and then add-on
- An Avalon Waterways land extension featuring expert, guided sightseeing;
- A Monograms independent vacation package that comes with hand-picked hotel accommodations, city sightseeing and the on-site services of a Local Host;
- A Globus escorted touring vacation with included sightseeing, hotel accommodations, transportation and coach driver, Tour Director and certified Local Guides.
"With our new Avalon YourWay program, we're making it easier for travelers to extend their river cruise vacation with land itineraries that are perfectly suited to their preferences and budget," said Pam Hoffee, managing director of Avalon Waterways. "No matter which 'Your Way' extension our guests choose, we will take care of details like ship-to-hotel transportation, hotel accommodations and sightseeing in the world's most fascinating cities – from Paris to Prague and Budapest to Berlin."
In addition, with its exclusive onboard Avalon Choice menu on each and every river cruise itinerary, travelers have their pick of the widest array of included excursions, from classic sightseeing to immersive discoveries and active adventures.
- CLASSIC. A local expert guides travelers through the history and heritage of local destinations to marvel at legends, lore and architecture of iconic and historic sites.
- DISCOVERY. Travelers are invited to engage in inspiring and interactive activities designed to cater to their interests – from cooking classes to painting workshops – Discovery excursions help travelers immerse themselves in culture.
- ACTIVE. Avalon guests can embark on energetic excursions – from a guided jogging tour of Amsterdam to biking, paddling and hiking their way through each destination – keeping travelers in motion and on the go.
And, the company's AvalonGO App helps travelers independently explore each destination throughout their vacation with a detailed, daily schedule of their itinerary, a list of nearby attractions (featuring hours of operation, historical facts and more), maps, directions as well as local cafés, restaurants, bars and entertainment options for further exploration.
"With the flexibility to choose exactly where to go before and after a cruising vacation, and the freedom of Avalon Choice onboard each and every cruise, Avalon Waterways is helping travelers see the world the way they've always envisioned," said Hoffee.
The Suite Life Sales Event: Book a 2020 Europe cruise early and receive $299 air and SAVE $1,000 per couple on select sailings.
ABOUT AVALON WATERWAYS
Travelers wanting to see the world need only cruise down its legendary rivers. For those interested in seeing more of the world, there's Avalon Waterways®. Our entire fleet of Suite Ships® feature one-of-a-kind Panorama SuitesSM, with the widest opening windows in river cruising, the industry's only Open-Air BalconySM and beds facing the incredible views. Beyond our wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows is a world waiting to be explored – Your Way – with customizable vacation options, from start to finish.
Whether travelers want to enjoy a guided walking tour of one of Europe's great cities, join a cooking class or paddle a canoe, our Avalon Choice® selections of Classic, Discovery and Active excursions offer a wide range of possibilities. When they prefer to explore on their own, we can help with all the recommendations, information and gear travelers need with our Adventure Center and AvalonGO mobile app. And when it's time to refuel, Avalon's FlexDining® program gives guests the choices they crave.
Share this article: