Luxury Hotel Set To Open in Solent Sea Front
No Man’s Fort, a luxury hotel on one of the Solent’s Victorian sea forts is set to open this autumn.
Owned by Amazing Venues and located just 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight, it follows the opening of another exclusive hotel at Spitbank Fort. The new property will be three times the size of the existing Spitbank Hotel, and will host up to 200 people in more than 20 bedrooms alongside large function spaces and impressive facilities.
Mark Watts, Solent Fort’s general manager said “It is going extremely well. On Spitbank we are 100-per-cent full until November. Every day we are full to capacity. That is what has spurred us on to move No Man’s Land Fort forward.”
The opening of the new hotel will mean a change in set-up for the existing, five-star Spitbank Fort, which will become an exclusive-use venue.
Other features at the No Man’s Fort Hotel include:
· Spacious circular Atrium for recpetions and parties
· Cabaret Club for a private night spot
· Dining Room that can seat up to 200 guests for lunches, banquets and presentations
· Roof level for barbecues, sun bathing and drinks
· Lighthouse with a look-out, penthouse suite and function space
· State of the art spa complete with Jacuzzi and sauna.
Sources: Amazing Venues
Share this article: